Thursday 21 May 2015

Chit chat with God



If I ever met God, or Quentin Tarantino for that matter, I can bet my left nut my first question will be “What was in that briefcase in Pulp Fiction”?

But come to think, if I ever had a sitdown with the big man up above, the following would ensue.

Me: So, God, how’s it hanging? I have loads of questions dude, now, what is the question to the answer of life, sin, the cosmos and all sundry?
God: 69
Me: That’s the answer, Mr God, I’m asking what’s the question.
God: Oh, that, okay smartass, well, your question about the question and the answer cannot coexist in the same cosmos. A parallel universe has the question, you see, after establishing some hegemony in a parallel universe, I then…..
Me: I’m losing you God, are you sure you gave me the right ears?
God: Hey! I’m trying to answer your goddamn questions. Zip it! So now….
Me: Gosh! Ni hivo buda, usicatch..   so now, Mr. God, I have a feeling you tell dad jokes, how many times a day?
God: 69
Me: How many roads must a man walk down in life?
God: 69
Me: Are you sure?
God: Of course I am, I’m God!
Me: Aha..okay big man, so, what’s 23 x 3?
God: 69
Me: You really love that number, don’t you? I know I do..
God: Stop pushing it! But really, there’s something fundamentally wrong if you turned out this way. See, I’ve been reading this guide by Stephen Hawkings and he says..
Me: Hold up Mr. God, you read that too? That’s so cool, up top (Hi 5)
God: You’re really not funny, you know that right?
Me: I’ll ignore that for security purposes. Now, how can entropy be resolved? Yes, you can use a diagram.
God: Insufficient data to give a meaningful answer..I repeat..insuffici…
Me: Do you think women really know what they want?
God: I honestly don't have an answer to that!
Me: why do people say ‘irregardless” and ‘oftenly’?
God: I knowww, right? Makes me want to punch them in the throat..or kill them you know?
Me: Well well, hello there Mr. inappropriate? Onto the next.. can I get a definitive answer on this whole gay thing? What do you want to do to them? Okay, that sounds wrong.
God: Ha ha..I saw what you did there. Oh well, they outdid themselves, so there’s that.
Me: I have a huge feeling that there’s a Gspot for men up in the ass, whaddya think?
God: I think I should have given you a tumor or something.
Me: Talking of gspots, is it really there? Or is this a women folklore to belittle men?
God: (laughs quietly to himself)
Me: Did you really create us in 7 days or that’s just something the papers say?
God: Like magic, the mistake was fixed.
Me: Okay, but why?
God: Because.
Me: Because why?
God: Just because, Goddamnit!
Me: lol, so, did you really create evil?
God: Naah… that was a prank on kina Eve and Adam but it went viral and a tad bit too far.
Me: Why can’t you rescind it then?
God: Because it’s fun to watch humans conflict and shit…
Me: You sadistic bastard…
God: watch it you! Lest I kick the bejesus out of you!
Me: Okay..Gosh.. moving on, where did you really come from?
God: I’m the legend! (chest thumps).
Me: Okay big man, so, what’s the deal with tooth decay?
God: Too much candy..you fool!
Her: Final three now. First, was the duck billed platypus created for it’s sole comedic value ooor?
God: It’s edible..it’s also edible.
Me: Whooa..okay..okay. so, do you play call of duty? FIFA 15? Do you smoke pot?
God: Pass..pass. lol, Aalso, my favourite game is hide and seek, you should know by now.
Me: I could ask between the egg and the chicken who came first but…so, are you proud of what you’ve done? Like reeeeally?
God: What is it with you humans and accountability? Wait, that’s ironical, ain’t it?
Me: (nods) Okay, now why did you create the friendzone? I know I could just google the answers but I figured, heck, why not go straight to the top?
God: Because some people like Cabu gah need to be taught a lesson.
Me: Ha..that’s a good one. Now I have a confession, I bet you didn’t see that coming.
God: Hurry up then..I have to go and tweet about this, or even blog it.
Me: Meh…  so, here it goes, I’m not really a believer, I’m a cross breed between an atheist and an agnostic. No hard feelings, yeah?
God: Yeah yeah, LOL, Do I look like I care? We good bruv (whispers “just kidding”).
Me: ooookay Mr God, we do this again later?
God: proably not.

PS.
Notable mentions. (questions for our follow up meeting)
1.       So, what if I didn’t delete my browsing history that one time, do you think we’d still be together?
2.       Dude, where’s my car?
3.       So, how much trouble am I in?
4.       You created constipation just for kicks, didn’t ya?
5.       Why do women hate each other?
6.       When will Justin Beiber be ready for harvesting?



1 comment:

  1. Aaiya! iya! iya! iya! iya! iyaaa Wewe kwisha kijana. I bet Looney tunes is ringing in your head right now,eeh?
    Please tell the Big Man I do have some questions of my own, n halla next time you cross paths with him :-)

    ReplyDelete